Release date: 2019-05-02
This release contains a number of new features and fixes reported since the
release of pgAdmin4 4.5
- Depend on psycopg2-binary in the Python wheel, rather than psycopg2.
- Ensure that on clicking Delete button should not delete rows immediately from the database server, it should be deleted when Save button will be clicked.
- Ensure that newly added row in backgrid should be visible.
- Ensure that JSON strings as comments should be added properly for all the objects.
- Fix an issue where Deleting N number of rows makes first N number of rows disable.
- Added support for Default Partition.
- Fix an issue where ‘GRANT UPDATE’ sql should be displayed for default sequence privileges.
- Ensure that confirmation dialog should be popped up before reload of query tool or debugger if it is opened in a new browser tab.
- Ensure that record should be add/edited for root partition table with primary keys.
- Fixed alignment issue of columns in definition section of Index node.
- Fixed ‘Location cannot be empty’ error when open Tablespace properties.
- Fix an issue where the dropdown becomes misaligned/displaced.
- Ensure the treeview shows all sequences except those used to implement IDENTITY columns (which can be edited as part of the column). Show all if Show System Objects is enabled.
- Fixed ‘Increment value cannot be empty’ error for existing tables.
- Ensure that parameters of procedures for EPAS server 10 and below should be set/reset properly.
- Prevent duplicate columns being included in reverse engineered SQL for tables.
- Ensure sanity of the permissions on the storage and session directories and the config database.