- In server(web) mode, update all the saved server credentials when user password is changed.
- Fix the responsive layout of the main menu bar.
- Fix syntax error when adding more than one column to the existing table.
- Fix file browser path issue which occurs when client is on Windows and server is on Mac/Linux.
- Added Master Password to increase the security of saved passwords.
- Fix accessibility issue for menu navigation.
- Fixed CSRF security vulnerability issue.
- Properly assign dropdownParent in Select2 controls.
- Ensure popper.js is installed when needed.
- Fixed Tab key navigation for Maintenance dialog.
- Fix Tab key issue for Toggle switch controls and button on the dialog footer in Safari browser.
- Ensure that element should get highlighted when they get focus on using Tab key.
- Fixed console error when subnode control is used in panels.
- Fixed error on displaying table properties of a table partitioned by list having a default partition.
- Fix handling of JSON in the Query Tool with NULL elements.
- Fix navigation of switch cells in grids.
- Clarify wording for the NO INHERIT option on constraints, per Michel Feinstein.
- Relax the permission check on the directory containing the config database, as it may fail in some environments such as OpenShift.
- Prevent Backgrid Password cells from losing focus if the browser opens an autocomplete list.
- Fix syntax error when creating a table with a serial column.