- Fix naming inconsistency for the column and FTS parser modules.
- Include inherited column comments and defaults in reverse engineered table SQL.
- Improve a couple of German translations.
- Use the user’s full email address (not just the username part) as the basis for the storage directory name.
- Update wcDocker to fix the issue where the Scratch Pad grows in size if the results panel is resized.
- Avoid ‘bogus varno’ message from Postgres when viewing the SQL for a table with triggers.
- Include comment SQL for inherited columns in reverse engineered table SQL.
- Make the WHEN field a CodeMirror control on the Event Trigger dialogue.
- Fix the online help button on the resource group dialogue.
- Enable the online help button on the index dialogue.
- Handle resultsets with zero columns correctly in the Query Tool.
- Include inherited columns in SELECT scripts.
- Fix handling of numeric arrays in View/Edit Data.
- Enlarge the grab handles for resizing dialogs etc.
- Append the file suffix to filenames when needed in the File Create dialogue.
- Ensure that Firefox prompts for a filename/location when downloading query results as a CSV file.
- Change the CodeMirror active line background colour to $color-danger-lighter so it doesn’t conflict with the selection colour.
- Fix the RE-SQL syntax for roles with a VALID UNTIL clause.
- Prevent an empty error message being shown when “downloading” a CREATE script using the CSV download.
- Overhaul the layout saving code so it includes the Query Tool and Debugger, and stores the layout when change events are detected rather than (unreliably) on exit.
- Display errors during CSV download from the Query Tool in the UI rather than putting them in the CSV file.
- Improve the German translation for Backup Server.
- Ensure the toolbar buttons are properly reset following a CSV download in the Query Tool.
- Fix SQL help for EPAS 10+, and refactor the URL generation code into a testable function.
- Ensure sequences can be created with increment, start, minimum and maximum options set.
- Fix an issue where JSON data would not be rendered in the Query Tool.
- Ensure View/Materialized View node should be visible after updating any property.
- Fix custom autovacuum configuration for Materialized Views.