- Added useful message when the explain plan is not used and empty.
- Fixed an issue where file extension is stripped on renaming a file.
- Ensure that ‘ctrl + a’ shortcut does not move the cursor in SQL editor.
- Fixed and improve API test cases for the schema diff tool.
- Ensure that the import/export feature should work with SSH Tunnel.
- Remove maximum length on the password field in the server dialog.
- Fixed an issue where a column is renamed and then removed, then the drop SQL query takes the wrong column name.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff is showing identical table as different due to default vacuum settings.
- Fixed reverse engineering SQL where parenthesis is not properly arranged for View/MView definition.
- Fixed ‘can’t execute an empty query’ message if the user change the option of Auto FK Index.
- Ensure that multiple extensions can be dropped from the properties tab.
- Fixed an issue where the server is not able to connect using the service.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘PARALLEL UNSAFE’ option is missing from reverse engineering SQL of function/procedure.
- Fixed an issue where the query tool is not fetching more than 1000 rows for the table does not have any primary key.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Rows X’ column values were not visible properly for Explain Analyze in Dark theme.
- Ensure that the user should be able to change the start value of the existing sequence.
- Ensure that the ‘Remove Server’ option should be visible in the context menu.
- Fixed an issue where some properties are not being updated correctly for the shared server.
- Fixed invalid literal issue when fetching dependencies for Materialized View.
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to change the macro name.