Release date: 2020-02-06
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.17.
- Added support for a multi-level partitioned table.
- Added a Schema Diff tool to compare two schemas and generate a diff script.
- Allow screen-reader to read label & description of non-textable elements.
- Allow screen-reader to identify the alert errors.
- Added labels and titles after parsing and validating all the pgAdmin4 web pages for accessibility.
- Set input controls as read-only instead of disabled will allow tab navigation in the properties tab and also allow screen readers to read it.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for the CAST module.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for the LANGUAGE module.
- Improve the test framework to run for multiple classes defined in a single file.
- Updated wcDocker package which includes aria-label accessibility improvements.
- Replace node-sass with sass for SCSS compilation.
- Ensure that path file name should not disappear when changing ext from the dropdown in file explorer dialog.
- Fixed an issue while editing char or character varying column from View/Edit data throwing an error.
- Fixed an issue where Grant wizard unable to handle multiple objects when the query string parameter exceeds its limit.
- Added tab navigation on close buttons for all the panels and create/properties dialog.
- Fix column resizable issue in the file explorer dialog.
- Logout the pgAdmin session when no user activity of mouse move, click or keypress.
- Fix an issue where setting STORAGE_DIR to empty should show all the volumes on Windows in server mode.
- Updated the incorrect icon used for the cast node on refresh.
- Fix an issue where refreshing a package results in the change in the object completely.
- Fix an issue where select, insert and update scripts on tables throwing an error.
- Ensure Postfix starts in the container, now it runs as non-root by default.
- Fixed an issue where Save Password control disappears after clicking on it while creating a server.