The PostgreSQL installers created by EnterpriseDB are designed to make it quick and simple to install PostgreSQL on your computer. The installer provides:
- a distribution-independent PostgreSQL installation.
- the popular open-source PostgreSQL administration tool, pgAdmin.
- the StackBuilder package manager (used to download and install drivers, tools and applications to complement your PostgreSQL installation).
The sections that follow provide information about using the PostgreSQL 12.0 installer. It also provides information about:
- how to satisfy hardware requirements and software prerequisites before installing PostgreSQL.
- step-by-step instructions explaining the installation options available with the setup wizard.
- how to use StackBuilder to install modules that provide enhanced functionality for PostgreSQL 12.0.
- uninstalling PostgreSQL.
- Requirements Overview
- Installing PostgreSQL with the Graphical Installation Wizard
- Using Stack Builder
- Uninstalling PostgreSQL
- Installation Troubleshooting