Configuring Liquibase ProEdit this page
Implementing Liquibase with EDB Postgres Advanced Server requires the following components:
- EDB Postgres Advanced Server
- Liquibase software
- A running EDB Postgres Advanced Server instance
- User account created on Liquibase Hub
- Liquibase Pro (CLI) installed
- Download the postgresql JAR from https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html.
- Move the postgresql JAR to the Liquibase Pro directory.
- Log in to your Liquibase Hub account and select the Settings icon on the left side of the page to access the API key.
- Copy the API key, which connects the information generated by your changelogs and other operations to your Liquibase Hub projects.
Create a liquibase.properties file in the Liquibase Pro directory to contain:
Driver class path
Database connection string
User authentication information for the database you want to capture
Liquibase Pro license key
Liquibase Hub API key
See a sample liquibase.properties file in the appendix for configuring Liquibase for EDB Postgres Advanced Server.