Postgres as a Service
Deploy a Managed Postgres Cluster in Minutes! Enterprise-ready and Oracle compatible.
3.3 Schema MigrationAfter resolving errors in your schemas, you can use the schemas with a client application such as pgAdmin, ToadEdge, or PSQL client. Or you can migrate the schema to EDB CDS cluster.Please Note: Advanced Server is also supported by Toad Edge, for more information, seeThe Advanced Server instance must be installed in Redwood Mode to enable native compatibility with key Oracle capabilities.
1. On the Assessment page, click Export/Deploy.
2. Select Migrate to existing CDS cluster option.
3. Click Next.
5. Click Next.
• Enter the Host name or IP address in the Host name/address field.
• Enter port number in the Port field.
• Enter the database name in the Maintenance database field.
• Enter username in the Username field.
• Enter password in the Password field.
7. Click Test Connection, to verify the connection details.
Note: You can click Edit to make changes in the connection details and retest the connection details.
8. You can click Download Summary to download the log.
9. Click Done, to close the window