EDB Postgres Advanced Server Security Features v15
EDB Postgres Advanced Server security features include:
- Transparent data encryption encrypts any user data stored in the database system. This encryption is transparent to the user. User data includes the actual data stored in tables and other objects as well as system catalog data such as the names of objects.
- SQL/Protect provides protection from SQL injection attacks.
- Virtual Private Database provides fine-grained access control for sensitive data.
- sslutils is a Postgres extension that allows you to generate SSL certificates.
- Data redaction functionality allows you to dynamically mask portions of data.
For information about Postgres authentication and security features, see the PostgreSQL core documentation.