Deleting your cluster
If you no longer need a particular cluster, you can delete it from the BigAnimal portal. You can restore a cluster for up to 30 days after you delete it, but after 30 days the data is permanently deleted. To stop the management costs on the cluster, contact EDB's BigAnimal Support team; otherwise, costs may continue to accumulate.
- Go to the Clusters page in the BigAnimal portal.
- Do one of the following to delete the cluster:
- Select the Delete cluster icon in the row for the cluster.
- Select the cluster you wish to delete and from Quick Actions on the cluster details page, select Delete.
- Confirm you want to delete the cluster. When the process completes, the cluster is listed on the Deleted tab of the Clusters page.
- Contact Support to stop the associated management costs. For more information on management costs see Pricing and billing.
You can restore your cluster within 30 days of deletion.
- Select the Delete tab on the Clusters page in the BigAnimal portal.
- Select the Restore icon for the cluster you wish to restore.
- On the Restore Cluster page, review your selections in the Cluster Summary and select Restore Cluster to begin the restore process. When the process completes, the restored cluster is available on the Clusters page.