New Programs Help ISVs, SIs, and Resellers Increase
Revenue Opportunities and Improve Margins
ISELIN, N.J., July 31, 2007 – EnterpriseDB, the Oracle-compatible database company, today announced new partner programs for independent software vendors (ISVs), systems integrators (SIs), value-added resellers (VARs), and others. The new programs provide EnterpriseDB partners increased revenue opportunities, improved margins, and the ability to develop powerful, lower-cost applications and bundled solutions built on EnterpriseDB Advanced Server. For more information about the company and the new partner programs, please visit https://www.enterprisedb.com/partner-programs.
“Our new partner programs reflect the wide diversity of our growing global partner ecosystem,” said Bill Doyle, senior vice president, business development, EnterpriseDB. “These new programs will make it easier and more rewarding for our partners to develop, market, and sell EnterpriseDB-powered solutions. Companies that partner with EnterpriseDB can go to market with proven, enterprise-class solutions that reduce database TCO by 80%.”
Today, EnterpriseDB has strategic partnerships with more than 60 companies worldwide, including Compiere, Continuent, Jaspersoft, Pentaho, Red Hat, Sun Microsystems, and Tomax, together with a fast-growing network of regional partners, including Ameritas, Comdivision, Conduct, First Telecom, and Redpill.
New Programs Designed to Address Global Partner Ecosystem
EnterpriseDB’s new partner programs include:
- The OEM Partner Program is for companies that OEM EnterpriseDB Advanced Server as part of a packaged solution in which the database is not visible to the end customer. EnterpriseDB offers flexible pricing models to accommodate each partner’s product pricing strategy.
- The Reseller Partner Program is for companies that resell EnterpriseDB Advanced Server, either as part of a complete solution bundle or alone. Reseller partners receive discounts that vary depending on usage restrictions, volume sell-through, and the level of support provided by the reseller to the end customer.
- The Consulting Partner Program is for companies that provide professional services (design, development, and implementation) associated with solutions using EnterpriseDB Advanced Server.
- The Application Partner Program is for companies that have certified their applications to interoperate with EnterpriseDB Advanced Server, but do not resell the database with their solution.
- The Technology Partner Program is for companies that provide IT systems that are complementary to EnterpriseDB Advanced Server, such as hardware, infrastructure, tools, and middleware.
The five new partner programs offer companies many valuable benefits, including:
- Full-use development and demonstration licenses
- Access to the EnterpriseDB Certification Lab
- Marketing and sales support, including free sales training, partner marketing events, sales tools, and joint marketing collateral
- Access to EnterpriseDB’s expert sales engineers to support sales efforts
- World-class technical training and support
About EnterpriseDB Corporation
EnterpriseDB develops and supports EnterpriseDB Advanced Server, the world’s leading Oracle-compatible relational database management system (RDBMS). EnterpriseDB Advanced Server runs most applications written for Oracle unchanged and at a small fraction of Oracle’s cost. Built on PostgreSQL, the world’s most advanced open source database, EnterpriseDB Advanced Server has the reliability and scalability necessary for high-volume, mission-critical enterprise use. EnterpriseDB has offices throughout the world, including in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company also provides PostgreSQL support and is the world’s leading provider of enterprise-class, PostgreSQL-based products and services. EnterpriseDB was founded in March 2004 and is headquartered in Iselin, N.J. For more information about EnterpriseDB and free downloads of EnterpriseDB Advanced Server, please contact +1-732-331-1300 or visit https://www.enterprisedb.com.
# # #
EnterpriseDB is a trademark of EnterpriseDB Corporation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Prequent, Inc. (for EnterpriseDB)