EDB, a leading contributor to PostgreSQL®, released the full speaker lineup for Postgres® Vision 2021. The annual event will take place virtually on June 22 and 23. Suzette Kent, former Federal CIO, will deliver the keynote address, discussing public and private digital transformations, followed by a keynote by Ed Boyajian, president and CEO of EDB, on Postgres as the future of technology and business. Registration for the two-day event is free and is available here.
The Future is Postgres
Postgres continues to rocket in popularity, offering the critical maturity that enterprises need to transform their businesses. In 2020, Postgres was recognized as Database Management System (DBMS) of 2020, and is one of the most commonly used and loved database management systems by developers worldwide.
Postgres Vision is the leading enterprise-focused Postgres event. Last year, it was the single largest Postgres conference with over 4,000 registrants. The Postgres Vision 2021 theme is “The Future is Postgres” and will feature sessions spanning global time zones, with speakers from organizations such as ACI Worldwide and Borsa Italiana.
“Postgres is the most transformative open source technology in the world today,” said EDB president and CEO, Ed Boyajian. “At Postgres Vision, IT leaders, developers, DBAs, and others will learn why the most successful enterprises are choosing Postgres over other databases and platforms to reclaim control of their data.”
Agenda and Tracks
Postgres Vision 2021 will feature tracks covering the use of PostgreSQL in the enterprise, PostgreSQL and emerging technologies like Kubernetes and hybrid cloud, as well as developer focused topics, such as AI and machine learning. A PostgreSQL community track will cover real-world examples, PostgreSQL feature updates, and technical guidance.
Session highlights include:
- Suzette Kent, former Federal chief information officer, will begin the two-day event with a keynote address, where she’ll share her real-world experiences using open source and cloud technologies for global digital transformation.
- Ed Boyajian, president and CEO of EDB, will share a keynote address on the explosive growth of Postgres and why enterprises are choosing it to transform their businesses.
- Priyanka Sharma, general manager, Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), will talk about cloud native computing models in the enterprise.
- Ron Miller, enterprise reporter, TechCrunch, will lead a panel discussion on the future of data in a cloud native world.
- Bruce Momjian, vice president, Postgres evangelist, EDB, will discuss Data Horizons with Postgres.
Join Postgres Vision 2021 virtually from anywhere in the world by registering today for free.
EnterpriseDB, EDB and Postgres Enterprise Manager are registered trademarks of EnterpriseDB Corporation. EDB Postgres is a trademark of EnterpriseDB Corporation.
Postgres, PostgreSQL, and the Slonik Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada, and used with their permission.
PostgreSQL is increasingly the database of choice for organizations looking to boost innovation and accelerate business. EDB’s enterprise-class software extends PostgreSQL, helping our customers get the most out of it both on premises and in the cloud. And our 24x7 global support, professional services, and training help our customers control risk, manage costs, and scale efficiently. With 16 offices worldwide, EDB serves over 5,000 customers, including leading financial services, government, media and communications, and information technology organizations. To learn about PostgreSQL for people, teams, and enterprises, visit EDBpostgres.com.