Highly available databases are essential to organizations depending on mission-critical, 24/7 access to data. Postgres is widely recognized as an excellent open-source database, with critical maturity and features that allow organizations to scale and achieve high availability.
EDB reference architectures are designed to help new and existing users alike to quickly design a deployment architecture that suits their needs. Users can use these reference architectures as a blueprint or as the basis for a design that enhances and extends the functionality and features offered.
This webinar explores:
- Concepts of High Availability
- Quick review of EDB reference architectures
- EDB tools to create a highly available PostgreSQL architecture
- Options for automating the deployment of reference architectures
- EDB Ansible® roles helping in automating the deployment of reference architectures
- Features and capabilities of Ansible roles
- Automating the provisioning of the resources in the cloud using Terraform™