Exciting news: Registration is now open for EDB's next Postgres Build virtual event, Postgres Build 2021 on November 30-December 1!
Why should you register now? Besides the fact that the event is free, there is a lot to look forward to in this year's roundup. In this blog post, we'll highlight some key details that you don't want to miss.
Postgres for Builders, Creators, Innovators
Postgres Build 2021 is a free virtual event that is set to bring together the world’s leading PostgreSQL experts, users, and community members. The event will host online sessions over two days on tracks including PostgreSQL Use Cases, Cloud & Kubernetes, PostgreSQL Tools and Features, PostgreSQL for the Enterprise, and more.
On November 30-December 1 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT, people from all around the globe will have the opportunity to tune in and hear from some of the world's top Postgres experts, learn about the most up-to-date insights on PostgreSQL, and engage with the community. Here's a look at the great minds behind the scenes, bringing you a Postgres Build for the books.
Postgres Build 2021 Program Committee
This year, we have an incredible committee of experts, comprised of:
- Alicja Kucharczyk - EMEA GBB OSS Data Tech Specialist at Microsoft
- Daniel Westermann - Principal Consultant & Technology Leader Open Infrastructure at dbi Services
- Gabriele Bartolini - PostgreSQL DBA and Cloud Native Lead at EDB
- Bruce Momjian - Vice President and Postgres Evangelist at EDB
- Ilya Kosmodemiansky - CEO and Co-founder, Data Egret
- Martin Schmitter - Solutions Architect Database - Senior Database Adminstrator at RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
- Simon Riggs - PostgreSQL Fellow at EDB
- Stefanie Janine Stölting - PostgreSQL Enthusiast
Building the Agenda: Submit Your Ideas
Last year, we hosted Postgres Build 2020 and had several valuable sessions from contributors such as:
- The Postgres Ecosystem by Simon Riggs
- Migration DB2 to EDB by BG Phoenix GbmH
- Benefits and Challenges of Postgres in the Enterprise by Bruce Momjian and panel
- True Postgres High Availability by Nibble IT
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Deployment of PostgreSQL by Marc Linster
You can watch the 2020 talks on-demand here to learn more!
And the call for papers is now open, so please submit your talk ideas and we'll gladly follow up to arrange your agenda slot.
Register for Postgres Build 2021 Now
We have a lot in store for this upcoming virtual event, so don't forget to register for free now, and stay up on the latest news via the blog and on social at #postgresbuild2021. We hope to see you there!
Visit postgresbuild.com for more information on the event and registration.