Date -2016-09-19 Location - BEDFORD, Mass. The PostgreSQL Global Development Group is planning a series of performance improvements and enhancements to speed queries for PostgreSQL. The new features and capabilities Momjian will discuss during the webinar include:
- Parallel sequential scans, joins, and aggregates
- Elimination of repetitive scanning of old data by auto-vacuum
- Synchronous replication allowing multiple standby servers for increased reliability
- Full-text search for phrases
- Support for remote joins, sorts, and updates in the Foreign Data Wrapper for Postgres (postgres_fdw)
- Substantial performance improvements, especially in the area of increasing scalability on servers with many CPUs
DATE: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
TIME: 8am EDT and 1pm EDT
REGISTER FOR FREE:
To learn more about PostgreSQL, attend Postgres Vision, October 11-13, 2016 at the Innovation Hangar in the Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco. Learn more at www.PostgresVision.com.
# # #
EnterpriseDB is a registered trademark of EnterpriseDB Corporation. EDB and EDB Postgres are trademarks of EnterpriseDB Corporation. All other names are trademarks of their respective owners.