Highly available databases are essential to organizations depending on mission-critical, 24/7 access to data. PostgreSQL is widely recognized as an excellent open-source database, with critical maturity and features that allow organizations to scale and achieve high availability.
This webinar will explore:
- High availability concepts and workings
- RPO, RTO, and uptime in high availability
- Postgres high availability using streaming replication and logical replication
- Important high availability parameters in PostgreSQL and options to monitor high availability
- EDB tools (EDB Postgres Failover Manager, BART etc) to create a highly available Postgres architecture