In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Ed’s background studying business at Boston University on an ROTC scholarship and how his experience in the Army helped him as a leader.
- How he got into the tech industry and the rapid growth years at Red Hat.
- All the details on EDB, including their record growth from last year and what the culture is like working there.
- Advice on building out pricing and go-to-market models in the tech industry.
- When is the right time to bring in a Chief Revenue Officer and how the position is different from a VP of Sales.
- And so much more.