EnterpriseDB announced that the annual Postgres Vision conference is going virtual. The event, which will take place from June 23-24, is a unique opportunity to learn about the future of Postgres in the enterprise. It will feature IT professionals, developers and Postgres community leaders who will share real-world stories about leveraging Postgres to architect, build and manage scalable applications. Registration for Postgres Vision 2020 is free.
Tracks and Speakers
Postgres Vision 2020 will feature 30+ sessions by some of the world’s leading Postgres experts. Tracks will explore the proliferation of Postgres in the enterprise, including the future of Postgres, real-world user stories, and the latest Postgres tools and technologies. This year’s conference also adds a new track focused on how developers are building scalable and secure applications with the Postgres database.
Speakers lined up so far include:
- Bryson Koehler, chief technology officer, Equifax
- Dinesh Adhikari, infrastructure manager, IKEA Group
- Gordon Platt, senior database administrator, Mastercard
- Jerry Eshbaugh, senior DevSecOps team lead, USDA
- Adam Bunch, director of engineering & architecture, Konica Minolta Healthcare IT
- Benny Rutten, senior database specialist, Isabel
- Dr. Michael Stonebraker, Postgres pioneer, Turing Award winner and MIT professor
- Bruce Momjian, co-founder of the PostgreSQL Global Development Group and database architect, EnterpriseDB
“Current global challenges are accelerating demand for Postgres,” according to EnterpriseDB President and CEO Ed Boyajian. “Taking Postgres Vision online this year allows us to extend its reach to thousands of global users, who can come together to explore the power of Postgres for developers, DBAs, IT, and the business. Our steering committee has a great vision for this. That combined with EDB’s Postgres depth and unique experience with customers make this a must-see event.”
In addition to the lineup of speakers, Postgres Vision 2020 will offer live chat channels so attendees can network with their peers, speakers and sponsors. The event will also include Q&A sessions with technology and business experts and a digital exhibition floor where people can connect live with sponsors at their booths. Activities such as surveys and polls will allow participants to earn badges to increase their chances of winning prizes.
Register for Postgres Vision 2020 here.
To learn more, visit the Postgres Vision website.