Your database availability is critical for your business, and every minute counts. Explore how geographically distributed workloads can keep your database “Always On”, avoiding major maintenance downtime and optimizing your database performance and scalability.
You will learn:
• How multi-master replication and data distribution reduce risk of failure and data loss
• The benefits of throughput, up to 5X faster than native logical replication
• How distributed PostgreSQL clusters can achieve up to five 9s of availability
• What “always-on” database architectures can look like
• Database scalability and flexibility possibilities when design for extreme high availability
Plus, hear EDB Postgres Distributed implementation success stories.